A Couples Night of Artversation
Date: April 14, 2023
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
Location: Woodcroft Community Hall (13915-115 Avenue)
Cost: $60/couple for community league
members; $75/couple for non-members
A playful and romantic arts based evening event to build connection, intimacy and trust. Be immersed in arts and beauty together in a supportive and inspiring environment and come away with a new wonder at the beauty of your relationship.
• No artistic skills required
• Explore an "Artversation", deepen your awareness of your non-verbal strengths and gifts
• Invite your intuition to guide you on a joyous journey together
• Dive into chalk pastel, paint, marker, crayon, pen, pencil as you select for yourself your preferred medium
• Perfect night to deepen your connection!
• Explore your relationship, strengths, dynamics and communication styles
• Create an art piece of your relationship's values to take home
• LGBTQ+ friendly